The Constant Guard Mobile application enables customers to login to their banking, shopping, email and social networking accounts. The application also offers users Constant Guard Safe Search, a solution which warns customers of risky or unsafe websites that may be a source of malware. The application features a series of capabilities including:
• Direct connection to banks and shopping websites to help protect against phishing attempts and identity loss;
• Securing banking and shopping which automatically completes login information for banks, email, shopping and social networking accounts; helps to prevent financial fraud;
• Constant Guard Safe Search, a service that proactively provides safety ratings for search results, helping to identify dangerous and malicious websites;
• Access to accounts, with the ability to add financial and non-financial accounts for quick and safe access;
• eCart checkout that automatically completes payment authorisation forms at checkout, eliminating the need to store credit card information on shopping websites;
• Direct link to Constant Guard for PC/laptop that quickly and easily syncs financial, email or social networking accounts set in the full Constant Guard version for PC/laptop.
Comcast has also unveiled its intentions to develop a version of the application that includes virus protection, particularly relevant for people that want more security layers for their mobile device, as well as a desktop version that helps to prevent an emerging cybercrime phenomenon known as ‘screen logging’.
In 2010 and 2011, according to Symantec, a US-based security software designer for computers, the regularly of mobile threats doubled with 35 percent of online adults worldwide having lost or had their mobiles stolen, and opening them to data and identity theft.
The Paypers. All rights reserved. No part of this site can be reproduced
without explicit permission of The Paypers(V2.3).