The Cross-Border Ecommerce Community (CBEC) enables Merchants, Payment Service Providers, ISOs and Acquiring Banks to access valuable content about mature and developing markets that can support strategic decision-making. Read more
Detailed information to be found in the Cross-border Ecommerce Report - France
Find out more about the most relevant PSPs, payment gateway services and processors in France here.
• Adyen: founded in 2006, focuses on providing an internet-based payment platform supporting all international markets, as well as all relevant sales channels (web, POS and mobile).
• GlobalCollect: processes consumer transactions in more than 170 different countries using local currencies and supports more than 150 different payment methods. GlobalCollect provides online payment services for international customer-not-present channels such as internet, mail and telephone orders and serves a range of industries such as travel, ticketing, telecommunications, retail, publishing, portals, online gaming and digital content.
• Lyra Network: founded in 2001, provides transaction routing services. The company offers its services through multi-brand POS terminals through GPRS, IP, and RNIS networks. It serves banks, loyalty experts and brands.
• Paybox Services: founded in 1999, offers payment solutions for physical and remote access systems such as merchant websites, electronic payment terminals, call centers, automatic terminals, mobile phones or PDAs.
• SystemPay International: a Wordline white-labelled processor for the French Banking Group Banque Populaire Caisse d’Epargne. Provides its clients with electronic payment processing solutions.
• Worldline: international information technology services company. Its business is turning client vision into results through the application of hi-tech transactional services, consulting and systems integration and managed operations.
• WorldPay: a financial technology company, specialising in payment processing around the globe. With offices in the UK, Europe, US and Asia, the company supports 120 currencies. The company processes face-to-face credit and debit card transactions, as well as online and phone payments, federal income tax and electronic benefits payments and ATM transactions.
Read the entire information (including sources) about payment service providers, online payments, payment gateways, processors in France in the downloadable country report.
The Paypers. All rights reserved. No part of this site can be reproduced
without explicit permission of The Paypers(V2.3).