The Cross-Border Ecommerce Community (CBEC) enables Merchants, Payment Service Providers, ISOs and Acquiring Banks to access valuable content about mature and developing markets that can support strategic decision-making. Read more
Detailed information to be found in the Cross-border Ecommerce Report – Germany
Find out more about the most relevant PSPs, payment gateway services and processors in Germany here.
• Adyen: independent global multi-channel payment company. Adyen supports all relevant sales channels, including online, mobile and Point-of-Sale (POS) and can process over 224 different payment methods, 187 transaction currencies and 14 settlement currencies across six continents.
• Authorize.net: Since 1996 has been a provider of payment gateway services, managing the submission of transactions to the processing networks on behalf of merchant customers. Authorize.Net is a solution of CyberSource Corporation, a wholly owned subsidiary of Visa.
• B + S Card Service: card acceptance services for cashless payment services. The company’s solutions cover POS and card processing, terminal and card payment, ecommerce and mail order, and online payment software. It serves SMEs and large corporate groups in retail, food, travel and entertainment, petroleum, public transport, and trade sectors, as well as hospitals, doctors, public authorities, and service providers in Germany, Austria, Belgium, Italy, Luxembourg, Hungary, Poland, Liechtenstein, Slovenia, Switzerland, the Netherlands, Slovakia and Czech Republic.
• 2Checkout: is an online payment processing service that helps customers accept credit cards, PayPal and debit cards.
• ClickandBuy: 50 local and international payment methods and billing in over 120 currencies worldwide. Over 14 million customers already use ClickandBuy to pay at more than 16,000 registered online shops including the Apple iTunes Store, T-Online, Parship, ADAC, Bild.de and King.com.
• Concardis: payment transaction services in Germany. It also offers electronic statement presentment, an online statement tool that allows accessing the statement. The company was founded in 2003.
• CyberSource: is a global payment gateway and merchant services provider that is focused on the active management of the payment process from payment acceptance and order screening, through reconciliation and payment security.
• GlobalCollect: full service Payment Service Provider. Through a single-interface online payment platform, the company offers access to a portfolio of local and international payment methods in over 200 countries, including credit and debit cards, direct debits, bank transfers, real-time bank transfers, e-wallets, cash at outlets, prepaid methods, checks and invoices.
• iATS Payments: provides payment processing products and services to over 10,000 clients around the world and specializes in services for nonprofit organizations.
Read the entire information (including sources) about payment service providers, online payments, payment gateways, processors in Germany in the downloadable country report.
The Paypers. All rights reserved. No part of this site can be reproduced
without explicit permission of The Paypers(V2.3).