The Cross-Border Ecommerce Community (CBEC) enables Merchants, Payment Service Providers, ISOs and Acquiring Banks to access valuable content about mature and developing markets that can support strategic decision-making. Read more
Detailed information to be found in the Cross-border Ecommerce Report- Poland
Find out more about the most relevant payment service providers, payment gateway services and processors in Poland here.
• PayLane: an online payments provider enabling businesses to accept online payments from their customers. PayLane offers merchant accounts that can accept 160+ currencies and 30+ payment methods (credit/debit card, direct debits, wire transfers and e-wallets). PayLane provides wide variety of integration and plugin options such as Magento, OSCommerce, ZenCart, OpenCart etc. Paylane also provides payment features such as Single-click payments, Recurring payments, Automatic Payment Optimizer (sends failed transactions to different accounts), Merchant Panel and Invoice generation.
• DotPay: one of the oldest and leading payment service providers in Poland, started in 2001 (up until 2008 has been run under the name of AllPay). DotPay offers payment services to merchants enabling them to accept online payments from their customers. DotPay offers the following payment methods: credit/debit cards, e-transfer (a type of bank transfer), online bank transfer, cash payments (payable through stationary shops or points of sale), mobile payments, e-Wallets (PayPal, Ukash).
• PayByNet: a service offered by Krajowa Izba Rozliczeniowa S.A. (National Clearing House of Poland) PayByNet is an authorisation and clearing system recognised by the National Bank of Poland, PayByNet provides secure direct debit service to merchants enabling them to accept payments from their customers with banks that are affiliated with PayByNet.
• Przelewy24: a service run by DialCom24 company of Poland, through Przelewy24 merchants can accept online payments from their customer through several payment methods such as e-transfer (a type of bank transfer), credit/debit card, SMS premium (micropayments), mobile payments, cash payments (through voucher payments) and e-Wallets (PayPal, Skrill, Direct e-Banking.com).
• eCard S.A.: a Polish payment service provider offering payment solutions to merchants, payment methods being offered by eCard S.A. are card payments (VISA, MasterCard and American Express), e-transfer (a type of bank transfer) and e-Wallets (PayPal).
• Transferuj.pl: a Polish payment service provider enabling merchants to accept online payments from their customers. Payment methods being offered are: Bank transfers, e-Transfers (a type of bank transfer) and Credit/Debit Card.
Read the entire information (including sources) about payment service providers, online payments, payment gateways, processors in Poland in the downloadable country report.
The Paypers. All rights reserved. No part of this site can be reproduced
without explicit permission of The Paypers(V2.3).