The Cross-Border Ecommerce Community (CBEC) enables Merchants, Payment Service Providers, ISOs and Acquiring Banks to access valuable content about mature and developing markets that can support strategic decision-making. Read more
Detailed information to be found in the Cross-border Ecommerce Report - Russia
Find out more about the most relevant PSPs, payment gateway services and processors in Russia here.
• Assist: a Russian PSP and a market leader for card payment acceptance. Payment methods being accepted by Assist are credit/debit card (VISA, MasterCard, Diners and JCB) and e-Wallet (WebMoney, Yandex.Money, e-port and Kredit Pilot).
• Chronopay: another leader for card payment acceptance. The company also accepts other electronic payment methods.
• DengiOnline: a Russian payment service provider that mainly offers online payment acceptance to businesses in Russia and the CIS (countries from the former Soviet Republics), but also operates abroad under the Payelp brand.
• PayOnline: one of Russia’s largest payment service provider, they have partnered with over 12 Russian and European acquiring banks enabling them to provide services to merchants located in different jurisdictions. PayOnline provides electronic payment solutions to more than 1000 ecommerce companies and processes over 5 million cardholder transactions. The company also aggregates a variety of other payment methods in use in Russia.
• PayU: an international PSP, has been active on the Russian market since 2011 and gained a notable market share. Specializing in online acquiring, the operator also helps merchants aggregate the variety of payment methods used in Russia.
• Robokassa and Platron: parts of the Ocean Bank group. These PSPs help merchants aggregate the variety of payment methods in use in Russia. Robokassa is the market leader with nearly 30,000 small or medium-sized websites served, while Platron has 700 medium sized and large clients.
• RBK Money: used to be merely an e-Wallet on the domestic market, has grown into an international PSP. Based in London, the company has made the aggregation of Russian payment methods one of its core specialties.
• Yandex Money: a joint venture of Yandex, Russia’s leading search engine, and Sberbank, the national savings bank. Yandex Money is both an e-currency (e-wallet) and a PSP that aggregates the variety of payment methods in use in Russia, thus assisting merchants and businesses to accept or collect payments. Using the Yandex Moneye-Wallet, users can pay for their purchases online or withdraw cash using a Yandex.Money bank card a physical card that is issued and connected to their e-Wallet account.
Read the entire information (including sources) about payment service providers, online payments, payment gateways, processors in Russia in the downloadable country report.
The Paypers. All rights reserved. No part of this site can be reproduced
without explicit permission of The Paypers(V2.3).