The Cross-Border Ecommerce Community (CBEC) enables Merchants, Payment Service Providers, ISOs and Acquiring Banks to access valuable content about mature and developing markets that can support strategic decision-making. Read more
Detailed information to be found in the Cross-border Ecommerce Report - Spain
Find out more about the most relevant PSPs, payment gateway services and processors in Spain here.
• Adyen: an independent global multichannel payment company offering businesses a fully outsourced payment solution. The company supports all relevant sales channels, including online, mobile and Point-of-Sale (POS).
• Cashtronics: a European online payment company, specialised in processing payments for high-risk merchants through a secure (PCI compliant, Level 1) payment solution.
• GlobalCollect: local e-payment solutions for international Customer-Not-Present channels such as internet, mail and telephone orders. Via a single-interface payment platform, the company offers access to a portfolio of local, alternative and international payment methods in almost 200 countries and 170 currencies.
• The Logic Group: provides trusted payment and loyalty solutions, initially for the UK and Ireland, and now increasingly across the rest of Europe.
• Paymill: enables online businesses and services to accept payments on their websites. Paymill has been launched in Germany in August 2012 and has been expanded to 34 countries in total within Europe in November 2012.
• Sage Pay: independent payment service provider, which processes payments for its 40,000 customers. Sage Pay is a subsidiary of FTSE 100 business management software and services company The Sage Group.
• Skrill: a UK-based global digital wallet provider. Skrill’s worldwide payment network offers businesses access to direct payment processing via 100 payment options in 200 countries and territories and 40 currencies via one integration, allowing everyone to pay and get paid globally. In August 2013, alternative investment products provider sold the company to private equity group CVC Capital Partners.
• Wirecard: founded in 1999, is an electronic payment and risk management solutions. Wirecard uses its own bank as a credit card acquirer and issuer in all of Europe. Wirecard has offices throughout Europe, the Middle East and Asia.
• WorldPay: financial technology company, specializing in payment processing around the globe. With offices in the UK, Europe, US and Asia, the company supports 120 currencies. The company processes face-to-face credit and debit card transactions, as well as online and phone payments, federal income tax and electronic benefits payments and as well as ATM transactions.
Read the entire information (including sources) about payment service providers, online payments, payment gateways, processors in Spain in the downloadable country report.
The Paypers. All rights reserved. No part of this site can be reproduced
without explicit permission of The Paypers(V2.3).