The Cross-Border Ecommerce Community (CBEC) enables Merchants, Payment Service Providers, ISOs and Acquiring Banks to access valuable content about mature and developing markets that can support strategic decision-making. Read more
Detailed information to be found in the Cross-border Ecommerce Report – the UK
Find out more about the most relevant PSPs, payment gateway services and processors in the UK here.
• Adyen is an independent global multichannel payment company offering businesses a fully outsourced payment solution. Adyen supports all relevant sales channels, including online, mobile and Point-of-Sale (POS), and can process over 224 different payment methods, 187 transaction currencies and 14 settlement currencies across 6 continents.
• Authorize.Net: since 1996 it has been a provider of payment gateway services, managing the submission of transactions to the processing networks on behalf of merchant customers. Authorize.Net is a solution of CyberSource Corporation, a wholly owned subsidiary of Visa.
• Braintree is an online payment processing services developer. Its global payment platform processes more than USD 10 billion annually. Merchants in more than 40 countries throughout North America, Europe and Australia can accept payments in more than 130 currencies using Braintree.
• CardStream is an independent online payment gateway, processing credit and debit card payments for merchants.
• Chase Paymentech Solutions offers point-of-sale payment, online payment processing and mobile payment processing solutions. It provides merchants with various payment methods, such as credit and debit cards, gift cards, purchase cards, business cards, international payments, prepaid payments, online payments, recurring payments and electronic check processing.
• 2Checkout is an online payment processing service that helps customers accept credit cards, PayPal and debit cards.
• Computop: Computop Paygate is a payment solution that provides merchants with comprehensive international payment methods, global fraud detection and prevention system, a 90 day extended payment guarantee for Verified by Visa and MasterCard Secure Code transactions, payment guarantees for an array of other payment types, and organized merchandise management and accounting system.
• Cybersource is a global payment gateway and merchant services provider that is focused on the active management of the payment process from payment acceptance and order screening, through reconciliation and payment security.
• DataCash is a MasterCard Company, providing multi-channel global payment processing services and advanced fraud prevention and risk management solutions to merchants and banks.
• Digital River World Payments is a full-service payment provider. They develop global payment programs for ecommerce companies across the globe since 1994.
• eWay is a payment processing option for merchants, allowing them to accept online credit card payments from their clients.
Read the entire information (including sources) about payment service providers, online payments, payment gateways, processors in the UK in the downloadable country report.
The Paypers. All rights reserved. No part of this site can be reproduced
without explicit permission of The Paypers(V2.3).