The Cross-Border Ecommerce Community (CBEC) enables Merchants, Payment Service Providers, ISOs and Acquiring Banks to access valuable content about mature and developing markets that can support strategic decision-making. Read more
Detailed information to be found in the Cross-border Ecommerce Report – the US
Find out more about the most relevant PSPs, payment gateway services and processors in the US here.
• 2Checkout.com: an online payment processing service that helps customers accept credit cards, PayPal and debit cards.
• Adyen: an independent global multichannel payment company offering businesses a fully outsourced payment solution. The company supports all relevant sales channels, including online, mobile and point-of-sale (POS).
• BluePay: partners with local and global merchants to make accepting credit cards, electronic checks, and other payment options simple and fast. They provide the highest level of data security in the industry, ensuring that merchants never have to worry about compromised card information.
• BlueSnap: a smarter international payment gateway with localised shopping in 180 countries, 60 currencies, 29 languages and 110 payment types. It has an intelligent payment bank routing with decline retries, seamless storefront integration (hosted checkout pages and more than 20 APIs, clientside encryption APIs). It is mobile optimized, with eMarketing tools for upsell and cross-sell, subscription technology and shopping cart integrations.
• Braintree: an online payment processing services developer. Its global payment platform processes more than USD 10 billion annually. Merchants in more than 40 countries throughout North America, Europe and Australia can accept payments in more than 130 currencies using Braintree.
• Chase Paymentech: a payment-processing services for merchants. The company offers point-of-sale payment, online payment processing and mobile payment processing solutions. It provides merchants with various payment methods, such as credit and debit cards, gift cards, purchase cards, business cards, international payments, prepaid payments, online payments, recurring payments and electronic check processing.
• Cybersource: a global payment gateway and merchant services provider that is focused on the active management of the payment process from payment acceptance and order screening, through reconciliation and payment security.
• Digital River World Payments: a full-service payment provider. They have been developing global payment programs for ecommerce companies across the globe since 1994.
• Element Payment Services: an industry leading software company that develops PCI DSS compliant technology designed to secure the processing, transmitting, and storing of payment card-related data. Element’s technology is deployed through partnerships with Point of Interaction (POI) hardware vendors and business management software providers. Engineered using service-oriented architecture, Element's Express Processing Platform allows for easy integration and supports advanced technologies including tokenization and point-to-point encryption.
Read the entire information (including sources) about payment service providers, online payments, payment gateways, processors in the US in the downloadable country report.
The Paypers. All rights reserved. No part of this site can be reproduced
without explicit permission of The Paypers(V2.3).