The Cross-Border Ecommerce Community (CBEC) enables Merchants, Payment Service Providers, ISOs and Acquiring Banks to access valuable content about mature and developing markets that can support strategic decision-making. Read more
Detailed information to be found in the Cross-border Ecommerce Report - Brazil
Find out more about the most relevant PSPs, payment gateway services and processors in Brazil here.
• Adyen: independent global multi-channel payment company offering businesses a fully outsourced payment solution.
• allpago - accept payments in LATAM, provides the most relevant local payment methods in Latin America through one API and one single platform. Allpago is a trusted advisor for merchants on conversion rates and the legal support necessary for a successful ecommerce operation. Current clients include Art.com, Getty Images, Intel Security McAfee, Norton Symantec, Paylogic, Sumup, Teamviewer and many other leading payment and digital companies.
• Braspag: Latin American, reconciling credit card transactions in Brazil. Pagador, the company's solution for one-shot, or installment payment transactions for ecommerce, call centers, and mobiles.
• Digital River: full-service payment provider. The company develops global payment programs for ecommerce companies across the globe since 1994.
• GlobalCollect: local e-payment solutions for international Customer-Not-Present channels such as Internet, mail and telephone orders.
• maxiPago!: payment gateway platform in Latin America that allows merchants to have access to relevant payment methods and processing flows.
• MercadoPago: is an e-wallet that spun off the online auction site MercadoLivre.
• Moip: is an e-wallet allows merchants to accept the most relevant payment methods in Brazil.
• PagBrasil: online payment gateway to Brazil designed specifically for international payment service providers and ecommerce platforms.
• PagSeguro: is an e-wallet that allows merchants to accept the most popular payment methods in Brazil, such as credit card payments and Boleto.
• PayPal: is an e-wallet that is connected in Brazil to the most relevant payment methods.
Read the entire information (including sources) about payment service providers, online payments, payment gateways, processors in Brazil in the downloadable country report.
The Paypers. All rights reserved. No part of this site can be reproduced
without explicit permission of The Paypers(V2.3).