The Cross-Border Ecommerce Community (CBEC) enables Merchants, Payment Service Providers, ISOs and Acquiring Banks to access valuable content about mature and developing markets that can support strategic decision-making. Read more
Detailed information to be found in the Cross-border Ecommerce Report - India
Find out more about the most relevant PSPs, payment gateway services and processors in India here.
• CCAvenue: a leading payment gateway service provider in India, founded in 2001. CCAvenue offers merchants with online payment acceptance covering several payment methods that includes acceptance of major credit/debit cards, ATM payments, net banking and cash cards. CCAvenue’s payment gateway provides several value-added features such as support of up to 27 different currencies.
• Citrus: an Indian payment service provider that was founded in 2011. Citrus is currently providing payment services to more than 500 merchants and has processed in excess of 2 million transactions per month in 2013. Citrus provides online payment acceptance to merchants through card payments, net banking, and cash on delivery. Citrus offers unique and value-added features such as Express Checkout (faster checkout), Insta Buy (boost conversion rates by reducing pages to go through when purchasing), Intelligent Traffic Route (reroute transaction to different gateways) and Single Dashboard for Multiple Gateways.
• EBS: or E-Billing Solutions is an Indian based payment service provider founded in 2005, in 2011 Ogone Payment Services acquired EBS and then in 2013, Ingenico, acquired Ogone. EBS is the first Indian payment service provider to achieve PCI DSS Level 1 Standards compliance. EBS is a partner with several acquiring bank to provide merchants with online payment acceptance. EBS covers 97% of all payment methods available in India these are credit/debit card, net-banking, e-wallets, cash card, EM, IVRS and Invoice payments. EBS also provides value-added services such as merchant support services.
• PayPal: a global payment service provider that allows business and end-users to accept and receive payments over the internet through different payment methods.
• PayU: an international payment gateway that is currently operating in 16 countries worldwide. PayU is owned by Naspers Group, a South African based media and internet company. PayU provides merchants online payment acceptance. Payment methods include acceptance of all major credit/debit card (VISA, MasterCard, American Express and Diners), locally issued Indian cards and Net Banking. PayU’s value added service include 24/7 fraud monitoring team and advance fraud prevention filters.
• Payzippy: an online payment gateway service owned by Flipkart Payment Gateway Services Pvt. Ltd. of India. Payzippy lets merchant accept payments online (web or mobile) from their customer through the following payment method: card payments (VISA, MasterCard, Maestro and American Express) and net banking (banks supported are: HDFC, Axis, SBI, ICICI, Indus Ind, KOTAK and YES Bank).
Read the entire information (including sources) about payment service providers, online payments, payment gateways, processors in India in the downloadable country report.
The Paypers. All rights reserved. No part of this site can be reproduced
without explicit permission of The Paypers(V2.3).