The Cross-Border Ecommerce Community (CBEC) enables Merchants, Payment Service Providers, ISOs and Acquiring Banks to access valuable content about mature and developing markets that can support strategic decision-making. Read more
Detailed information to be found in the Cross-border Ecommerce Report - Italy
Find out more about the most relevant payment service providers, payment gateway services and processors in Italy
• Adyen: independent global multichannel payment company offering businesses a fully outsourced payment solution. The company supports all relevant sales channels, including online, mobile and Point-of-Sale (POS).
• BNL POSitivity: a joint venture between BNL and First Data, dedicated to managing point-of-service (POS) payment transactions.
• CartaSi: credit card service provider in Italy, serving 700 banking outlets, 415.000 merchants and 7 million customers.
• ConsorzioTriveneto: a company mainly focused on processing credit and debit card payments with their POS service. Currently, Consorzio Triveneto contributes 15% of the total turnover generated by its parent company.
• Digital River: global cloud-commerce, payments and marketing solutions to companies in software, consumer electronics, computer games, video games and other markets.
• Dovetail: enterprise-class solutions that support the processing of banking payments. The Dovetail Payment Services Hubs automates the processing of a wide range of payments, from bulk ACH (Automatic Clearing House) clearing to global RTGS (Real Time Gross Settlement) settlement, supporting both straight through processing and manual entry and repair.
• GlobalCollect: a local e-payment solutions for international Customer-Not-Present channels such as Internet, mail and telephone orders. Via a single-interface payment platform, the company offers access to a portfolio of local, alternative and international payment methods in almost 200 countries and 170 currencies.
• MonetaWeb MonetaWeb: virtual POS Setefi S.p.A. (a subsidiary of Intesa Sanpaolo Group), designed for businesses and professionals engaged in the sale of its products and services at a distance. It handles online payments through the circuits Money, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club and JCB.
• Paymill: enables online businesses and services to accept payments on their websites. Paymill has been launched in Germany in August 2012 and has been expanded to 34 countries in total within Europe in November 2012.
• PayPal Pro: allows merchants to accept credit card transactions when purchasing through PayPal Pro. Users enter their credit card details during the checkout process and never leave the merchant website.
• Phoenix Informatica Bancaria Spa: an Italy-based company with over 56,000 POS terminals managed throughout Italy. Phoenix Informatica Bancaria provides a solution to simplify procedures to be done in accepting payments.
• SIA Group: designs, creates and manages technology infrastructures and services for financial and central institutions, corporations and public administration bodies, in the areas of payments, e-money, network services and capital markets.
• Wirecard: international provider of electronic payment and risk management solutions. Wirecard uses its own bank as a credit card acquirer and issuer in all of Europe. Founded in 1999, Wirecard has offices throughout Europe, the Middle East and Asia.
Read the entire information (including sources) about payment service providers, online payments, payment gateways, processors in the Cross-border Ecommerce Report - Italy.
The Paypers. All rights reserved. No part of this site can be reproduced
without explicit permission of The Paypers(V2.3).