The Cross-Border Ecommerce Community (CBEC) enables Merchants, Payment Service Providers, ISOs and Acquiring Banks to access valuable content about mature and developing markets that can support strategic decision-making. Read more
Detailed information to be found in the Cross-border Ecommerce Report - New Zealand
Find out more about the most relevant PSPs, payment gateway services and processors in New Zealand here.
• Payment Express is a brand owned by Direct Payment Solutions (DPS). DPS was established in 1997 and has offices in Australia, New Zealand, the UK and the US. They currently support more than 15.000 merchants and are certified in more than ten regions with multiple banks and schemes. Payment Express offers electronic payment solutions to companies, banking and SME clients globally.
• IP Payments is an Australia-based company providing cloud-based products such as accounts receivable automation, secure credit card data storage, tokenization solutions and secure payment solutions. Payment solutions include API, batch, IVR, mobile payments, recurring payment or virtual terminal. The company has over 3.500 clients across multiple industries. IP Payments has its offices in Sydney and Auckland, New Zealand.
• SecurePayTech.com is a New Zealand based company that provides credit card authorization and processing services for online businesses located in the country.
• Flo2Cash Limited was established in New Zealand in 2003 and is 100% NZ owned and operated. The company provides and approves credit card and direct debit facilities. Flo2Cash Limited’s systems and technologies are utilized by financial institutions, government entities, large corporations and payment facilitators.
• Paymark is New Zealand's electronic payments provider. The company offers services to merchants, card issuers, acquirers for EFTPOS, eCom, mCom and ATM payment and related transaction processing. Over 75.000 merchants and 110.000 terminals are currently connected to the company’s network.
• Merchant Warrior is an Australia-based payment service provider offering online payment solutions to merchants in Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Singapore, India, the US and the UK. The company’s payment solutions include direct API, transparent redirect, token payments, batch payments, phone payments, virtual terminal, recurring payments and hosted payments.
• Paymate is an Australia-based payment solutions provider that provides secure internet-based payment service to sellers in Australia. The company’s services are available to buyers in 60 countries around the world and to sellers in Australia and New Zealand. The merchants do not need any merchant account.
• Eway is an Australia-based online payment gateway that provides card payment acceptance to merchants. The company helps businesses in New Zealand to accept secure credit card payments online 24/7 from customers around the world.
• IntegraPay is an Australian company processing payments for customers worldwide. Merchants can accept all major card payments online and also direct debit via IntegraPay’s Direct Debit facility. The company offers solutions to companies in Australia, New Zealand, China, the US and the UK.
Read the entire information (including sources) about payment service providers, online payments, payment gateways, processors in New Zealand in the downloadable country report.
The Paypers. All rights reserved. No part of this site can be reproduced
without explicit permission of The Paypers(V2.3).