The Cross-Border Ecommerce Community (CBEC) enables Merchants, Payment Service Providers, ISOs and Acquiring Banks to access valuable content about mature and developing markets that can support strategic decision-making. Read more
Detailed information to be found in the Cross-border Ecommerce Report - Thailand
Find out more about the most relevant PSPs, payment gateway services and processors in Thailand here.
• 2C2P - founded in 2003 - is one of the largest Asian payment gateways available in Thailand. 2C2P customers include leading merchants and banks across Asia, including Nok Air, Lao Air, and Deal.com.sg, as well as United Overseas Bank, Kasikornbank, Thanachart Bank, and TMB Bank. The company provides alternative (non-credit card) and traditional online payment solutions for merchants.
• Codapay is an alternative payment gateway that enables merchants to accept payments from customers without a card in Southeast Asia, including Thailand. The company offers direct carrier billing, bank transfers, cash payments at convenience stores, and physical vouchers.
• iPay88 is a payment gateway processing online transactions for ecommerce merchants. Founded in 2006, the company is headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia with presence in Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand and Singapore.
• K-Payment Gateway is a payment gateway that serves merchants in Thailand. The gateway is regulated by KBank. For processing with K-Payment Gateway online merchants must have been in business for at least three years and have a registered capital of at least THB 2 million.
• Paysbuy is an online payment service provider in Thailand. Founded in 2004, the company is licensed to operate e-money business, provide e-payment service, and payment agent service. Paysbuy is regulated by the Bank of Thailand. It offers a wide range of payment options, including credit cards, bank transfer, cash at counters (at 7-Eleven, Tesco Lotus), and pre-funded e-wallet.
• SiamPay / AsiaPay - founded in 2000 - is a technology vendor and payment service provider available in Thailand. The company offers a variety of payment solutions with advanced fraud detection and management services.
• Thaiepay - founded in 2001 - is an ecommerce system provider in Thailand that offers services from credit card online payment system, online shop, shopping mall, to online booking system. With the company’s payment solutions merchants can accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express at their websites.
• True Money is an electronic cash and payment service facilitating the payment of selected True Group services. Customers can also pay for services outside the Group, such as electricity and water supply bills as well as make payments at many ecommerce merchants. The company was established in 2005 under the consent of the Bank of Thailand to operate an e-cash card business.
• Unitry is a payment provider that specializes in gaming payments. The company owns two platforms, www.gamemoney.in.th and www.gamertopup.com, which are traded via pre-paid cards. Unitry has its own software solution for all cards as well as its e-wallet.
Read the entire information (including sources) about payment service providers, online payments, payment gateways, processors in Thailand in the downloadable country report.
The Paypers. All rights reserved. No part of this site can be reproduced
without explicit permission of The Paypers(V2.3).