The Cross-Border Ecommerce Community (CBEC) enables Merchants, Payment Service Providers, ISOs and Acquiring Banks to access valuable content about mature and developing markets that can support strategic decision-making. Read more
Detailed information to be found in the Cross-border Ecommerce Report - UAE
Find out more about the most relevant PSPs, payment gateway services and processors in the UAE here.
• Innovate Payments: a payment processing company offering online processing of credit and debit cards for businesses that trade online. Innovate is a wholly owned subsidiary of Telr Pte Ltd and is based in Dubai. The company has been processing online transactions for the UAE merchants since 2012 and was the first PCI DSS Level 1 Certified gateway in the region.
• Gate2Play/HyperPay: founded in Amman, Jordan in 2010, Gate2Play provides online payment hub services, connecting merchants to a consolidated network of some of the leading local, regional, and global payment gateways such as UKash, Visa, Mastercard, PayPal, cashU, etc. The company also assists merchants in regional market entry, including localization services (in multiple languages), online and offline marketing and strategic partnership development.
• Network international: established in 1994, Network International is one of the leading providers of payment solutions in the Middle East. The company offers a range of innovative products and services such as credit and debit card processing, ATM management and monitoring, merchant acquiring or consumer finance applications that can be tailored to customer’s specific needs. In addition, Network International provides consulting services to design and prepare any new card product or programme.
• Payfort: The company is a trusted payment gateway enabling businesses, governments, airlines, SMEs, startups and institutions with innovative payment options for both credit card and non-credit cardholder’s online shoppers. Payfort began in 2013 in Dubai. In addition to its headquarters in the UAE, Payfort opened branches in Saudi Arabia and Egypt.
• Prosum: Prosum is a payment service provider, headquartered in Dubai. Merchant payments are facilitated through PIPS™ (Prosum Integrated PaySwitch) that serves as a single-point connectivity, reporting and management tool for internet and mobile payments.
• Skrill: Skrill is one of the world’s largest online payment providers currently being used by over 135,000 merchants. Skrill supports UAE for the processing and is mostly used by gambling and betting websites.
• 2Checkout: 2Checkout is based in Columbus, Ohio and operates the broadest ecommerce payment platforms in the world with a huge currency and payment method selection.
Read the entire information (including sources) about payment service providers, online payments, payment gateways, processors in the UAE in the downloadable country report.
The Paypers. All rights reserved. No part of this site can be reproduced
without explicit permission of The Paypers(V2.3).